Events Near Morro BayCheck Availability
With so many things to do and events to see in the Morro Bay area, there is sure to be something for everyone. From car shows to triathlons to various festivals, you'll find something fun to do during your visit to the area.
- The Fourth of July - Come celebrate Independence Day at Morro Bay, where there will be fireworks, live music, a Surfing Clinic and even a Skateboard contest.
- Morro Bay Harbor Festival - Come enjoy an event that has been drawing thousands of tourists to Morro Bay. Enjoy great food, entertainment, amusement and so much more at the Morro
- Morro Bay Triathlon - Come enjoy the third annual Triathlon in Morro Bay.
- Morro Bay Car Show - Enjoy looking over some of the sleekest, finest vehicles around at this awesome event.
- Morro Bay Music Festival - There's an amazing thrill to seeing live music created right before your eyes. Come for the food, the entertainment, the dance troops and dance floor.
- California Mid State Fair - About 40 minutes away, come enjoy all the sights and sounds that this massive fair has to offer. Running July 18- July 29
- Savor the Central Coast - September 27 - 30 enjoy fine dining in eating venues across the central coast of California. Make sure to check out the Battle of the Bay event on September 30, hosted by Ted Allen author and host of Food Networks Chopped.
- Morro Bay Winter Bird Festival - January 18 - 23, 2013 come to Morro Bay to see thousands of birds, usually over 200 species during a festival.