Recreation is not lacking in Morro Bay. Never again ask yourself, "What to do in Morro Bay?" View our list of activities to help you make the most of your vacation or weekend getaway along the central coast of California.
- Morro Bay Golf Course - Grab your golf clubs and come over. Just a few minutes from Morro Bay Sandpiper, the wonderful game of golf awaits.
- Kayaking - The conditions of the bay are perfect for Kayaking. Whether you're inexperienced or expert in the kayak, guides can be hired to help you glide across the waters of Morro Bay.
- Sub Sea Tours - This company offers subsea tours, whale watching, kayak rentals, private charters and even burials at sea.
- Virg's Landing - This company offers sport fishing, whale watching, private charters and burials at sea in the Morro Bay area.
- Morro Rock & Beach - Morro rock is amazing, looming over our city of Morro Bay with rugged majesty. Delight in the eb and flow of the waves and take in the picturesque view of Morro Rock at the beach.
- Morro Strand State Beach - A great area for a picnic, with amazing views and 3 miles of beach.
- Morro Dunes Natural area
- Central Coast Sport Fishing - If you love to fish, Morro Bay is not to be missed.